Shopping and Mannequins!

Hello Everyone!!

How have you been? Feel like blogging, so I'm just gonna do a quick update and post a few photos. Anyways, the other day I met up with my younger cousin and aunt and did some much needed shopping. haha. Initially, I was only meeting up with my cousin to help her shop but once I spotted a few items I wanted I couldn't resist. I have to admit...I think I have a problem. I might be a HUGE shopaholic. Ahahaha. Just kidding. I don't go shopping all that much.

Quick moment I have to share while I was in the store. I was looking though a clothing rack and there were a few girls behind me and I had startled one of them. The girl I had startled was going to take a picture of her friend with a mannequin. I know, a mannequin!! I don't know why her friend wanted a photo with a mannequin but for some strange reason, she did. I guess before I had turned around this girl had thought I was mannequin as well. HAHA!! First of all, I couldn't figure out why she would think so since I am quite short while the mannequins in the store were like a whole foot taller than me but I still thought it was so funny.

So anyways here are a few outfits I put together of my shopping goods.

Outfit #1
I had just gotten out of the shower in the first photo, so my hair was wet. HA


I love this new shirt!!


Outfit #2
 Casual Californian beach attire

I just love the way these photos came out, another new top
 Outfit #3
Extreme beach attire or something just to go out in

Almost done 
Outfit #4



Last Outfit!!!


I don't usually wear red but this dress was too cute to pass and I needed to add some more color into my wardrobe. I wear way too many black and white outfits so this dress should change it up. I just love my new clothes. Now I need to buy some new shoes. lol. Lately, I want to get myself a wristwatch to wear. Something simple and not too expensive. Any suggestions of where I can get one?

Until next time...Bye!!






Comments

  1. Eee, I absolutely love all these outfits! The first and third one are my favourites, hehe. <3 ^___^ Thank you for sharing!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!! thanks for reading my blog. Glad you liked my outfits. I'd love to follow each other on GFC. ^_^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!