new obsession: Aaron Yan

Just recently became a fan of, Taiwanese singer/actor, Aaron Yan. He is so handsome and adorable, not to mention talented as well, though he is 8 years older than me. Haha. I came across this idol while searching for a drama to watch one day and found Love Buffet. The story was so cute and romantic and hilarious yet kind of sad. I really wished that the female lead would end up with Aaron Yan's character but sadly she didn't. Currently listening to Ji Nian Ri (ηΊͺεΏ΅ζ—₯) The Moment by Aaron Yan as I was typing this post. I can't get enough and just keep replaying this song. 




I just finished watching the last drama he was in called Just You. This drama is so perfect. I couldn't be mad at Aaron's character for being so mean to Puff's, female lead, character. His many expressions just made me fall for him more. haha. The female lead was so FUNNY too!! I can't imagine meeting a girl who is so naive, childish and cute at the same time in real life. In a way, I feel I'm somewhat similar to the lead character. I can't wait for his new drama, Fall in Love with Me, to come out. Though I'll probably have to wait until the drama is subbed so I can watch it.



He's so cute with glasses!! OMG!!




I don't know much about him so I'll mostly post up photos. ha I'm looking forward to seeing more of him with acting and singing. His music is so amazing and he has such a beautiful voice. 

Aaron Yan looks like a little Prince here. So cute and I love his outfit.
This is from his Taipei Dreamin' MV. The video so charming. 


Sleepy Aaron


Seriously if I can be surrounded by cute yet mature, handsome guys like Aaron I would be happy. Haha. Why can't I meet someone who's handsome and fashionable?! O-O It's so UNFAIR!! LOL. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!