Update + Photoshoot

I'm BACK!!!

Hello everyone, how have you've been. I know I haven't posted anything in a LONG time and truthfully its's cause I've been stressed out and a little depressed. I've come to the point in my life where I realize how much of a struggle life can be. I really didn't have anyone to go to and talk about my problems so I just bottled them up.Which is really bad cause you'll start to think you have no one and you're all alone in the world. But these days, I've decided to make a change in my life one step at a time even if it takes forever. ha

Anyways....I had a photo shoot with my younger sister today. She recently got a Cannon camera for her photography class. She's really into the whole photography thing and I have to say she's pretty good. So with that, here's the photos from today.



























Sorry for the photo spamming!! Heehee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!