LACMA & Band Performance

So yesterday I spent the day with my two best friends and my little sister at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art or LACMA (for short), where they were offering free admission for the eighth annual Museums Free-For-All. We drove to the nearest metro train station and rode the metro to Los Angeles. I don't usually ride the metro train often and it was the first time I rode it on my own with my friends.
Now riding the metro train to L.A was easy but the confusing part is when we had to ride it back home that confuses me. But I'll get to that later.

Here's what I had wore to the museum…something casual.



Now I know I look really bad in this photo but I don't really care. I don't know if you can tell but I was sick with a sore throat and cough. Also, I was recovering from a slight fever I had the night before and still felt feverish when I went to the museum. 




The museum was crazy packed with people.





Sadly, I didn't get the name of this artwork or the artist but this piece is one of artworks that I loved. Its a shack that is made completely of film strips. 


The famous Urban Lights that have been seen in many movies. 






My two best friends. I'm always with them. They'll probably get mad or embarrass they I'm even posting a photo of them. Haha


As I mention earlier, we had taken the metro train to L.A, which was the easy part but on the way back we nearly got lost and missed the metro train returning home. There was at one point when we we're trying to catch the train we had to get to the opposite side of the platform. The train had already arrived at the platform and was moments away of departing. So in order to catch it on time, we had to run full speed. 
Now I wasn't really wearing the right shoes to be running at full speed and was worried I was going to miss the train. I got even more scared when I saw my little sister and one of my friends enter the train as I was still going down the stairs along with my other friend but luckily we all made on time. Just as I entered the train, I heard the speaker announce "The doors are now closing". It was like time had slowed for a moment. I was out of breath and relieved I made it inside with my other friend, who was right behind me. My friends and I laughed so hard after we caught our breath. 
When we did finally arrived at our stop, we headed over to my friend's house where we relaxed before we went to her brother's band performance at Leche Cafe.

Here's another photo of my friends along with my little sister (in the middle) at Leche Cafe.


The live performance was great and the music style reminded me a lot of The Strokes old music. To sum it up, it was an all-in-all great day. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!