KTown Night Market


Since I can't afford Coachella tickets I went to the next best thing, the KTown Night Market, which was just as fun and amazing as Coachella. Jam packed with people, delicious food, amazing venders, games and even more AMAZING performers. The event was a two day event but I only attended the second day with my friend, her brother and mother.


Hair was a mess yesterday morning…so I put it up into a double bun. Haven't done this hairdo since high school.




Here's a pic of Downtown L.A. as we walked to the venue


  
Luckily I didn't get lost in this crowd when I busy taking photos. LOL


Highlight of my day was meeting Dumbfoundead finally!! Not as tall as I thought he would be, even though I wore creepers. Haha


Me and my BESTIE enjoying the music!! Sadly, my other BESTIE, Katie, couldn't make it.




So DELICIOUS!! They had messed up on one of our order & we were able to get a free one…LUCKY!! The Hotato Potato Line was insanely long but SOO WORTH IT!!


Spicy RAMEN!!

After eating our food, I took A LOT of videos of the crowd dancing along to the music. I'll probably edited all later. There were two cute little kids (a boy and girl…probably around 5 years old) dancing. They were so ADORABLE! At one point some guy tried to get my friend to dance but she denied. This same guy started a dance off with three other guys there. I got so much footage. This one asian girl    jumped into the circle and battled it out. She was amazing. It was like everyone there knew how to dance. 

The whole night was astounding. I had a so much fun I didn't want to leave but we had to leave a little early to catch the metro train back home. Sadly, I missed Dumbfoundead and Dan AKA Dan's performances. We almost got lost on the train…again but we found our way. LOL It's always an adventure when we take the metro. 

Signing Off!! I have to get ready for the day.
Oh and HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE. Hope you enjoy your Sunday!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!