L.A K-Pop Festival!!

Last night was the L.A K-Pop Festival, and for those who had went…How did you like it? What K-pop groups/artists did you came to see? I was excited to see SHINee and Infinite of course!! Also, excited to see ToHeart perform as well. My ears are still ringing with cheers of all the fans. Although I'm still really tired out from yesterday's concert, in spite of that, I woke up just the same time as I usually do. And for those K-pop fans who could not attend, there's always next time!! I hope to share as much as I can to you of my insight there.


Sadly, Minho was not in attendance of last night's concert. *sad face*


First, let me start off with what I wore. I decided to go casual wearing dark jean pants with a sheer brown collar shirt underneath a multi-color knit long sleeve top. Wasn't really sure how cold or warm it would be. I attended yesterday's concert with my younger sister (it was her first concert too!!) and my two best friends (their first k-pop concert).


Upon arrival, there were tons of fans surrounding the front gate trying to catch a glimpse of their favorite idols. I tried to as well but come on, who am I kidding, I am too short and couldn't see a thing. Haha. 


This is just one side of the front gate..there were more fans surrounding the gate.


We then walked over the Festival, first part of the event, where there booths and food trucks. Bought myself a SHINEE POSTER for only $5. Not bad I guess. My friend bought a Big Bang Poster for her mom (her mom LOVES T.O.P). There was also a K-pop Talent Competition. If only I had any talent in dancing or singing I would have participated as well. The winner got $1000, round-trip to South Korea and ticket to Music Bank. So LUCKY!!! I really wanna go to SEOUL!!


From the festival to the inside the concert venue. 


Fans trying to get to their seats. It felt like FORVER just to get inside. 

I wish I was sitting closer up but it still wasn't a bad seat I guess. A little disappointed that the stage didn't come out more to the center of the field. It just felt like it was SO far AWAY!! I mean, there was so much space on floor that more sitting could have been placed or a longer stage could have been set. 

The worst case scenario to happen to a fan girl just as the concert started happened to me…my phone DIED!! ARGHH!! I could not film or take photos on my phone. I was SO SAD!!! I wanted to cry. Boohoo. But I still enjoyed the concert. I was standing up most of the time dancing and singing along to the songs. I had a BLAST!! The concert didn't end until 10:30. The performances were AMAZING!



BESTIES!! They were loving 2pm. LOL

Me and my sister Sarah. 


I also bumped into my friend, Ricky, from high school. Had not seen him since junior year. Hopefully he was able to solve his problem with the press pass situation and take some cool shots. He's so lucky…I always see him attending cool events and meeting amazing people. He is DEFINITELY going places. Best of luck, Ricky!

Signing off!! Hope you enjoy your Sunday and attendees of last night…Hope you had fun!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!