TOO Much Dancing!! Cousin's Wedding

Phew!! Am I tired....
Yesterday was my cousin's wedding. Although her and her husband have been married for some time, they never had a wedding ceremony so they finally had one. My cousin's wedding dress was beautiful. The ceremony was held at a church. Sadly I didn't take any photos of the ceremony.


Here's what I wore to the wedding




But boy did I have fun at the reception. At first the reception was kind of slow so I sat with my cousin and talked until our food was served. After a couple of hours, my sisters and I were dancing like maniacs. My sister, Jessica, was having a dance battle with my uncle and then my other sister joined in. The dance floor got crazy. It was so much FUN!!

There was also a photo booth set up with all kinds of silly props.


I wish I took more photos. These pics came out so good. 

Signing off!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!