[ ♡REVIEW ♡] Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector

Hey Everyone!!
♡゚みなさん、こんにちは(⊹^◡^)ノo.♡゚。

Today I'm doing my first make-up review that I've been wanting to do on my blog for a while ~ since I want my blog to reflect more on my overall interests, I am excited to start this section of my blog. 

~So with that said, on with the review!!~

The product I'm reviewing is the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in Light/Medium sheer tint. I don't usually wear a lot of make-up in general but I wanted to find a product that would lighten my dark circles so I bought this product last month and have been using it daily underneath/around my eye area. I never really liked US BB creams, having tried the L'Oreal BB Cream and left unsatisfied with the results. I know that many people think that Asian BB creams are far superior due to their ability to be true all-in-one products (primer, foundation, concealer, skin treatment, SPF, etc.). 

For the most part, I agree but after having tried Maybelline's BB cream, I'd say that this product does a decent job.

Let's take a closer look at the product:


8 benefits this products claims:


Now to me, when a BB cream claims to "blurs imperfections" and "enhances",  I expect to see results.  I've been looking for a product that does as it says and even outs my dark circles/spots on my skin. For the two weeks that I have been using Maybelline's BB cream, I have seen satisfactory results underneath my eyes and around my face. There are less to no dark circles underneath my eyes and lightened dark spots.

I thought this product worked better than the L'Oreal BB Cream. It's also a lot creamier while the L'Oreal BB cream is thicker and has a grainy texture. The Maybelline BB cream also comes in 5 shades so those of you who don't have that fair complexion can also give this product a try.

I give this product an 8/10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!