L.A Photo Shoot

Hello Everyone!!

こんにちは、みなさん!!お元気ですか?

(=^ェ^=)

So yesterday I spent the day in L.A with my friend and had a fun photo shoot. We walked around L.A looking for locations to shoot and found some cool spots. It was funny and kind of awkward because I would get so many stares. LOL. At one point while we were shooting, this guy walked up to us and asked if my friend was my boyfriend and complimenting how pretty I was. He even asked to get a picture with us which cue us to leave and move to the next location. He was really weird. Although, I felt somewhat uncomfortable being stared at I love being in L.A. There's so much to do in the city and honestly, there's always cute boys with awesome style roaming around. Hehe!!(^∇^)


Here are a few of my favorite shots:









On a side note I will be posting up a dance video with my little sister, probably, sometime this month. Once I finish practicing, completely film and edit the contents. I've been meaning to upload videos for a while but I have never figured out what I should post. For the meantime, I'll probably just post random dance covers, skits or challenges. So stay tuned...I'll be working on posting videos on my youtube channel. Please comment what you would like to see in my videos.

Until next time...じゃあ、また!!

crazy wallflower









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!