Hot Summer

Hello Everyone!!

Here's me enjoying a refreshing Blue Hawaiian Lemonade at Paris Baguette



Sooo good..it also had mango jelly at the bottom of the drink 



Yesterday's outfit, very casual…



The last couple of days have been quite hot...so I've pretty much been indoors to keep cool. A couple of days ago I went with the family to the Santa Fe Swamp Meet. I hadn't been there since I was like seven and since we were in the area, we decided to stop by and check it out. 

WOW!! Have things changed......
This place used be packed with people and filled with all kinds of vendors but either no one really goes there anymore or we just went on a slow day. 

Here's a photo of my little sis…



  
And here's a photo of the swamp meet..




Even though it was a little slow that day...the funny thing was while I was there, this lady was dancing and rocking out to the band that was performing. Unfortunately I didn't take a video of it, which I really regret. *sigh* 
Anyways, later that day I went to movies and saw Monsters University. I won't say anything about the movie itself, in case of those who haven't seen it yet, but while I was waiting for the movie to start there was this cute little girl who was leaning over my seat. This little girl was soo cute, every time I turned around she would be smiling at me and say hello, so of course, I smiled back. When the movie did begin to start, there was a part in the beginning when a monster roared and so this little girl leaned over my seat and let out a cute little RAWR!!! I couldn't help but laugh a little when she did this and as for her parents...they apologized but I wasn't bothered by it. The little girl was just excited to see the movie.  All in all, I enjoyed the movie. 

Oh, almost forgot....here's my outfit


And another close-up...


Until next time....bye!!
Oh, and I hope you continue to enjoy your summertime.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!