Meet Baxter!!

Hey everyone!! So earlier today I was at my sister's apartment dog-sitting for her since today she out celebrating her anniversary with her boyfriend. My sister loves her dog and most of the time ( I should say ALL the time) she treats her precious dog as her child. Haha!! It's funny because she would speak in a funny voice and act as if her dog is talking. Including having little arguments when he snaps at her. 

Yesterday she had picked me up for me to spend the night. Before we went to her place, we checked out a craftsmen home that she was interested in moving to. After we went to the Dollar Tree to buy some snacks for our small movie night and ordered Domino's pizza. Yum! My sister and her boyfriend are true movie fanatics. They have a wide arrangement of movies, so it was kinda hard to chose one to watch. But we decided to watch The Crazies and after we watched Drive. I've seen The Crazies, so there's was nothing new to me. The second movie, Drive, which stars Ryan Gosling (who I think is a hottie, haha) was an amazing movie. I had never gotten the chance to see when it was in theaters. I wasn't expecting Ryan's character to start off as cool and mysterious to insane (not that his character went mentally insane). Can't really explain in detail so I guess you'll just have to watch it if you haven't already seen it to really understand what I'm saying.

Anyways, meet Baxter!!


Here's some photos I got from my sis's instagram


Isn't he cute?! Brown & Blue eyes



That's it for this quick update...until next time. Bye!! ^_^





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!