Morning!

Hello everyone,

Being that this is my first post on here, I'm not sure what I should post. So I'll give a simple and possibly a short intro about myself and the people close to me. This is me….


Haha. I'm an average college student, though I really don't look my age. Many people say that I'm lucky I look young but I find it to be somewhat of a bother. Just last month I turned 20.....YAY! I live a very simple lifestyle....I wake up in the morning, eat and figure out how to spend my day. Pretty simple, right? Not much happens...but I'm still young and figuring out what I want to do and I pretty much know what I want to do with my life but doing it is easier said than done. 

I have two older sisters and one younger sister. Here's some photos of them. My sisters sure are photogenic....





Anyways. 
They all have their own talents. My eldest sister designs her own accessory line called FrancisFrank. The business is going quite well for her and  her accessories are cute. She also sings very well and plays the guitar. My other older sister does her own thing...and if I might say so, living quite an easy life, being that so many opportunities come her way. She's a fun person to be around and LOVES to eat. haha. Many people seem to think we're twins when they first meet us and I guess I don't blame them when we're practically the same height. And my younger sister is musically talented. She plays guitar and piano which she has taught herself to do. She also loves to draw. Too much in my opinion. 

While I...hmm, I'm quite creative in many ways I guess. I have an eye for fashion and talent for writing, though, I always get writer's block when it comes to the conclusion. 

With that short intro, I'll end this post with a simple bye.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!