Too Patriotic for You?

American

So yesterday was 4th of July...
I didn't do much just had a movie night with my sisters minus one...haha. There were also no fireworks.    (sad face) So to make up for the lack of patriotic celebration, I clothed in patriotic fashion.

Here's a photo of my outfit....Cute?


Here's another (close up)



Though there weren't any fireworks (more like not able to light up because they're not allowed), buzz kill, my older sister tried lighting up a sparkler in her apartment. Bad idea, sis. Haha. So while the sparkler was light, her place became fill with smoke and then she tried to water it out while it was still sparkling. And the thing is, a sparkler just doesn't burn out when its put under water. So with that idea out, she simply had to let the sparkler run its course until burned out naturally. Haha

As for the movies we watched....
Disney's Brave and House of a Thousand Corpse. I love Disney movies, no matter what age the viewer  is...Disney movie are always fun to watch. As for the second movie, I was a bit taken back. The movie itself wasn't much of a scare just very gruesome. And during the whole time it felt like I was watching a  video clip right before entering a scary ride at an amusement park. The family in this thriller film were just crazy but I really enjoyed the movie. 
Its a must see movie. So if you're a movie fanatic then check it out!!

Well then I'll ending this post with that. Bye!

  



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!