Update on my life....

Movies Movies and more MOVIES!!!

Hey Everyone!! How have you been? Hopefully having a more fulfilling summer than I am. My summer will be ending in a month's time, the new semester is coming and I'm a bit disappointed. Why? Well, I wasn't able to get all my classes for school, but I guess that's just college life for you.

Not only am I disappointed with college, my dog Gidget, who I've had for like 10 years returned home recently and I'm happy she's back but a lot of things have happened. Where did she go? Well, a couple of months ago I had to move and my new landlord didn't allow dogs, so I had to return my dog to my grandpa to take care of. But then my grandpa was hospitalized and my mother brought Gidget back home with us. I found out she had gotten ticks, and very LARGE ones at that, so we had to take her to the vet to get them removed. When we brought her back home from the vet, the medicine had made her sleepy so she slept for the last couple of days. But now it's concerning me more and more...it seems to me that she's depress and that makes me very sad.

With my dog seemingly feeling blue, I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with her. I know she's quite old and it could be due to her age that she's behaving this way but I'm still very concerned. I just really love my precious dog.


So with this summer feeling unsatisfied I spend most of my days at the movies watching all the latest summer releases and I only spend $6 there every Tuesday. Just this week, I watched two summer releases, Despicable Me 2 and Kevin Hart's Let Me Explain. The week before that I watched The Heat. I love these comedy filled movies. I laughed so hard, my eyes began to tear up. Haha!!

Well...until next time. BYE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!