HAPPY!!! Quick News Update

I'm so HAPPY, it's driving me INSANE!



Why…..?? Well, early this morning I woke up around 5 a.m and eagerly waited to buy tickets to KBS' L.A K-Pop Festival hosted by Koreaboo. I woke up way before my alarm and during the whole time my heart was pounding at great speeds that I just couldn't contain my excitement. The site, ticketmaster,  which was distributed the tickets was running so slow it had me on edge. I kept thinking I wouldn't be able to buy my tickets because the site was gonna crash…but nothing of the sort happened and I was successfully able to buy my tickets.

I had never once been through the adrenaline rush of buying tickets before. I mean, I've only been to four K-pop concerts and I would usually buy my tickets a few days after and was still able to get decent seats. But this time was a first. Haha. Just gotta say "morning well spent".

Spent the rest of the day with mi familia and took some pics. My sister finally moved back and we spent time together.


Model Pose!! LOL


My mom & dad. I look like my mom the most. Really…I do!! I once seen an old photo of my mom when she younger and I literally thought it was me but no, it was her. Totally identical.


My younger sister. Me, being a dork as always. LOL


Family Photo!!!


All in all…today was well spent. Really excited for the upcoming K-pop concert in about two weeks. Heehee ^^

Gonna be in Downtown L.A tomorrow for awhile and help my younger sister pick out shoes to wear for her prom and hangout with my older sister. 

Comments

  1. I like your top.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!