Birthday Blast!! +Update!!

It's been a long while since I had last posted on here, so here's a quick update that's been going on in my life. For a while I had been looking for work since I wasn't attending school this year. Last month I finally had an interview with a clothing store I occasionally shop at and four days later I got a call from them telling me I got hired. The only thing is I'm a seasonal employee but I have a chance to get hired full-time as a regular employee if I work hard. 

I'm slowly getting the hang of things at my new job but I get few hours during the week so I looking for more work in order to save up and move within the next year. A week after I got hired, my older sister went on a trip to London for the second time. She stood there for about two and a half weeks and I missed her lots while she was away. When she returned, she bought me my very first shot glass since I will be turning 21 in a few months. Though I would have like clothing from London more than a shot glass, I'm still thankful that she even got me a souvenir in the first place. Haha.

Although my older sister returned from London, she soon left again and moved to San Francisco. It's going to be kind of weird knowing my sister won't be close by but I hope she enjoys living in San Francisco and hopefully I can move there soon.

Now I'm gonna move on and talk about this weekend's events.

So this past Friday was my friend's 21st birthday. I had a blast celebrating it with her in L.A along with my other friends I had not seen since we graduated high school. Everyone has been busy with school, so getting together and catching up on what was currently going on in our lives and joking around was really fun. 

That Friday morning I woke up early and headed up to my friend's house and met up with my other friends. We left for L.A around 1:30 and checked into our hotel soon after arriving. After we dropped off our belongings in our room, we went down to the rooftop garden at the hotel only to be told that it was closed due to a event that was going on. So we decided to walk over to Little Tokyo since it was only down the street.

While we were in Little Tokyo, we looked around the shops and we took cute and funny purikura pictures. After we were done we looking around for like an hour or so, we went to the hotel to get dress for dinner. Unfortunately I didn't take a lot of pictures. We went to the Grove to have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and it was so packed that we had to wait for almost two hours. 

The Grove was beautifully lit up with Christmas lights, there was a GIANT Christmas tree and even a gingerbread house where many people were lined up in front of to take a picture with Santa. Haha. There was even falling "snow" as we were waiting for a table outside the restaurant and our other friends who were coming to meet us up for dinner. 

Dinner was fun. We laughed so much and talked and the waitress that was serving us was really nice and funny. The birthday girl was embarrassed when we sang for her and the waitress even twerked or at least tried to. It was so funny. After dinner we drove around trying to figure out what else we could do before heading back to the hotel. When we returned to the hotel, our other friends drove their car to find a CVS to buy some snacks. They were taking awhile so we tried calling them but at some point their phone got cut off and we all got really concerned that something horrible happened to them. So we tried calling them back multiple times but they weren't answering. 

An hour had past and finally our friend called back and told us they had gotten into an accident but that it was not serious. They end up returning home. The rest of us went to bed late (about 3a.m). So we slept for a few hours. The morning view from the hotel was really beautiful. Before checking out we stopped by the rooftop garden but with no luck, we did not get the chance to see it. So we left the city and returned home.

So that's that. It was a fun time celebrating my friend's birthday in the city.
Bye!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!