Beauty tip of the Day!!

Hey Everyone!! 
みなさん、こんにちは!!( 。◕ ‿ ◕。) 

Now part of having healthy, smooth skin is to exfoliate a couple of times during the week. If you're like me and can't afford to spend money at a sauna then here's a neat trick for those of you that are living on a budget. 



Here's what you'll need:
-medium/large bowl
-a rag
-a pot



Boil some water in a pot or microwave and pour the boiled water into a medium to large bowl. After you are done boiling the water, pour the water into the bowl. Sit at a table with your face over the bowl at a comfortable distance (don't lean in too close, the steam is hot!!) and use the rag to cover your face and to trap the steam. The steam should come in contact with your skin. Stay in this position for about 15 minutes or longer so that the steam can increase blood circulation which in turn opens up clogged pores. 

Once you are done rinse your face with lukewarm water and lightly dap your face dry with a wash cloth. TADA...you have just exfoliated your face!!


I've tried this trick a couple of times this week and I already noticed a few of my clogged pores, especially on my nose, have decreased and my face feels a lot smoother than before. Since I tested out this trick for the first time, I   didn't get the chance to take some before and after photos for you to see the results. But I hope you'll give it a try for yourself and see if you like the results and I hope you'll find this trick useful. ^^

Until next time...じゃあ、また!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)