bored….

It's been awhile since my last post. I haven't really been in the mood to post anything up. Currently I am bored out of my mind. LOL! So I'm just going to post up random facts about myself…ha. Not sure how many I'm gonna post….so let's see how many I can think of.

1. I'm single

2. I have never had a boyfriend or even been on a date….don't know why, it just hasn't happened for me yet.

3. I will be turning 21 this summer but I often get mistaken as a 16 year old. haha. I really don't look my age…someone once told I even looked like a 12 year old.

4. I'm really short (about 5 feet tall) so I wear boots/platforms ALL the time.

5. I'm very shy but my friends don't think I am…haha. To be clear, I'm shy at first but once I get to know you, I can be really loud.

6. I'm mix (Mexican & White) and I don't speak any Spanish though. lol. I don't know why but I have been mistaken as being half Asian and Russian (though I think I am part Russian somewhere in my family's background).

7. I may not look it but I LOVE all things Korean/Japanese. To be specific..I love the fashion, I listen to Kpop (and a little of Jpop) all the time and I even watch Korean/Japanese dramas and movies.

8. I did studied Japanese for a year in college (which was surprisingly easy to understand) but I haven't been keeping up with my studies.

9. I am a total geek. I love to play video games, watch anime and I even read manga. I also watch Doctor Who…if you don't know what that is, go check it out.

10. I HATE clowns. They just creep me out.

11. I LOVE to watch horror films. Not sure why but I like to get scared out of my mind.

12. I've always loved the color blue but recently my favorite colors are mint blue/green and lavender.

13. I know how to sew and crochet. (I'll make you a scarf if you want…ha).

14. My friends tease me because I like asian men…haha. I honestly don't have a type but I'm just drawn by asian men. teehee

15. I want to travel all over the world and meet new people. I would like to live somewhere in Europe or Seoul, Korea.

16. I am terrible at drawing, especially at drawing people.

17. I have a major sweet tooth. I love eating delicious pastries, ice cream, Japanese snacks (like Hi-Chew and Pocky). Although I love sweets, I also love spicy, hot foods too.

18. I love Pasta!!! Lasagna is my favorite.

19. I don't work out. I have always been very slim since I was a child, even though I would eat a lot. But I don't eat as much as I use to.

20. My natural hair color is a dirty blond. I've been dying my hair since I was a sophomore in high school. I honestly don't like my natural hair color.

 Hmmm….that's all I can think of right now. But if I think of more or if you have thought of a question you would like to ask, go ahead and ask. I'll probably make a second part to this.
See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!