My Must-Have this Spring Season



So spring is here…
Recently, I have tried changing my usual black on black ensemble for a more colorful, casual chic look. Which I'm nowhere near but I'm slowly reaching. I figure since I'm getting older and tired of looking childish, I should change my style to look more my age. But I still love wearing chunky, black boots (so that won't change lol) and looking all KAWAII.

Anyways…this season my must-haves consist of jeans, basic tees, knitted tops, maxi skirts and the occasional statement bottoms. My statement bottoms are simple red, plaid pants (I'll probably buy more later). This look is pretty simple and doesn't really need an explanation on how to coordinate. Every season I do tend to go with the flow and follow some of the trends during each season but usually adding my own twist to fit my look. 
This season's trends seem to be full of florals, cut off tees and bohemian because many festivals/concerts are coming up. And every festival has that 60s hippie look (I never follow that look until summer because that's when I just wanna bum it out and relax).

This outfit I have to thank my friend for giving me. haha I just put the clothes she gave me together into this casual look. These are my FAVORITE pair of jeans that go with a majority of the tops I have in my closet. Just pair it off with some cool pattern socks and black boots and you're set. (all clothing items are thrifted)



You really can find anything at thrift stores, swap meets and flea markets. I recently went to my local thrift store and Goodwill and found a bunch of cute clothes. I'll probably post up a clothing haul later. \

This next look is simple. High waist black, polka dot short(thrifted) and a simple knitted top (which i purchased at Irene's Story last year.) They have really cute clothes. 


Last look…I never posted.


I recently dyed my hair and I haven't taken any photos as of late. These photos are from before I dyed my hair which is now a dark brown but it looks more like black. I will being taking more photos of my current spring style with my photographer sister later in the week…maybe even today. Haha. 

Also…I'm really excited to learn that there will be a free Kpop concert hosted by Koreaboo. Hopefully, I can attend because I heard SHINee and Infinite will be performing. I'm hoping that that's true and I can go see them. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!