TGIF

What a day or should I say morning. So this morning my friend picked me up to accompany her to the doctor and have lunch. I was so sleepy that I nearly forgot to get up when she texted me that she was on her way. As soon as I read her text, I jumped out of my bed and got dressed. No time to put on make-up today…I'm going natural. 

So we headed over to the doctors office and drove around the parking lot trying to find a spot (my friend hates parking structures and says she has a phobia. lol). When we found a parking spot, we had to immediately leave when we realized one of the wheels was flat. LOL. It's funny because she was just telling how her warning sign had went off and she didn't know why. It turned out that the reason was because of her wheel. So we went to the nearest gas station and pumped the wheel with air and then headed over to her dad's house in order for him to take a proper look.

Don't know why…but my friend's dad reminded me of Bill Cosby. Haha. Took a few shots on my friend's iPhone. I look pretty dead in the pics, especially my eyes, since I didn't wear any make-up. After fixing her car, we had lunch at a Chinese restaurant called Chons (or something like that, lol). First time eating here and decided to order a simple teriyaki chicken bowl.



I normally don't go out unless I have make-up on but since I was in a rush and didn't plan to go anywhere special…it didn't matter much.

Later I headed over to my other friend's house and hung out for while before heading home. Poor Luna, my friend's puppy, got stung by a bee and had a bandage on one of her paws. Anyways, I'm home now and relaxing in my room. Just finished watching "Little Black Book". Seen this movie so many times, I just love watching it. 

Ok bye…I'm gonna go catch up on my dramas. Hehe. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!