2109 Miles to Rock City (OOTD)


I just love these cute ripped boyfriend jeans and styling them with simple tops. I haven't been doing much but relaxing at the beach with my friends and taking a few photos with my younger sister. Just the other day we had a mini photo shoot. I'm not a model, frankly, I'm way too short to model and I don't have the looks to be one either. I just love taking photos and putting together cute outfits. 

I'll apologize beforehand for the photo spamming. There were so many photos that I loved from our mini shoot so I'll minimize it to the 10 I loved the most. Hehe




Here's a couple of photos we captured while jumping. Getting a little creative...






Close up


Last photo!



I love this purse from Forever 21


Until next time....
Signing off!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!