Graduation + Photos

So this past Thursday was my little sister's graduation. SO PROUD!! Now she's moving on from high school to college and all the challenges that come with the outside world. haha. It was kind of strange seeing my little sister graduate. It was like that day had came too fast and now she's all grown up...well not really. She still acts like a child. LOL.

At the graduation ceremony I got to see old friends I had not seen since I had graduated. Like my good friend, more like best friend, Emily. She's attending school away from home, so I don't get to see her often.


Here's all the graduating seniors as they wait to be called out


My sister and dad


Mother and daughter





This is my friend's, Jelesse, sister Janae who was also in honors


So proud!! Emily's younger sister is a honor student, she's so smart!!


I took more photos and a few videos but I didn't want to spam too much. LOL. 

Anyways....

Signing off!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!