Update!!

Hey Everyone!!
みなさん, こんにちは!(。◕ ‿ ◕。)

How have you been? Hopefully everyone is doing fine...I know I was feeling a little down as of late but I've been feeling better thanks to my dear friends who are always there when I need someone to talk to. Hehe I know I haven't been posting recently...so here's an update.
The reason I've been so busy lately is because I've finally got myself a job, although it's a seasonal position I'm hoping I'll get hired full-time. Where am I working? I'm working at a local Jo-ann...also, I'm so happy I got this job because one of my best friends got hired there too. The employees there are all really nice and funny. 

I've been spending a lot of my free time with my friends and family. Going to the movies, thrifting at our local thrift stores and taking photos, which I haven't done in a while. About two weeks ago it was my younger sister's 18th birthday so we went to Knott's Scary Farm, which was my first time attending. I was little anxious to go but I'm glad I did. It was SO MUCH fun. 



Here's a pic I took awhile ago in my new top I bought from a thrift store.

Yesterday I met up with my friend, Victor who's taken photos of me before, to have a photo shoot in Downtown Long Beach. It was so fun and a couple of times we got mistaken as a stylish couple. Hehe. We joked around calling each other "babe".  Anyways here's a few photos from the shoot...







This is my FAVORITE shot!!

I also had a mini shoot with my sister..






Sorry for the photo spam. Ha. Anyways, Thanksgiving is coming up... Yay!! Can't wait to eat some delicious food with my family!! What are your plans for Thanksgiving? And what are you giving thanks for this year? I'm thankful for a healthy life, having amazing friends and getting a job. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving dinner with your loved ones.

Until next time...じゃあ、また!!(See ya!) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!