KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Hello Everyone!! How have you been?

こんにちは、みなさん!!げんきですか?

。◕ ‿ ◕。

I've recently went to the thrift store with my friends and found SUPER cute items there. I was also able to put together a Japanese school girl outfit with the items I  found. I bought this whole outfit for under $10, WOOHOO!! If you love Japanese fashion like I do, especially the school girl look, it's always a great idea to shop at your local thrift shop. You'll be surprise what you can find, you might get lucky, and find かわいい pieces to put together a Japanese school girl outfit.

Here's a few shots of my Japanese-inspired school girl look





I'm in love with this sailor cardigan & happy my friend spotted this piece. It's probably the best find I have gotten from a thrift store in a while.  (。♥‿♥。) !!




Here are some other clothes I bought...


Lavender silky high waist shorts!!



A cute floral dress & a simple black purse 


I also found this cute light pink night gown 





Thrift shopping is probably one of my favorite things to do. Not only can you find amazing items but you can find cute vintage clothing, accessories and shoes that few people may have. I get tired of wearing clothes from name brand shops and enjoy dressing up in unique looks that can catch the attention of others. I used to be embarrass to dress up in outrageous clothes but now I enjoy expressing my style. You should never be embarrass to express yourself or your personal style. 

Christmas is in 2 DAYS!! YAY! I hope you all have a happy holiday. Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!!

Until next time...signing off!!
じゃあ、また!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

Beauty tip of the Day!!