UNIF Sample Sale x Harajuku Fashion Walk in L.A

Hello Everyone!!

こんにちは、みなさん!!(=^ェ^=)

It's now been a month since the new year has started and I know I haven't posted anything since December....I have been a little busy. 

The other day I spent the day in L.A with my friends for our friend's 21st birthday. We headed out early, starting the day off waiting in line for the UNIF sample sale. We waited for three hours in line but it was worth the wait since I bought a couple of cute items. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:* There were a lot of people dressed fashionably and even a DJ playing some great music.



Here's what I bought at the UNIF sample sale & American Apparel Factory




After we indulge ourselves at the sample sale, we headed to the American Apparel Flea market for some more shopping and I bought a few more items before driving to our next stop in Little Tokyo for a harajuku fashion walk which has organized by a popular lolita shop called The Fairytale Boutique. If you have not gone to this shop and you love Japanese lolita fashion then I recommend you check out this shop!! It's my favorite place to visit whenever I'm in Little Tokyo with my friends.

We ate some delicious ramen at a restaurant called Mr. Ramen, which happened to be our first meal of the day. LOL. 

After paying for our food, we walked over to the fashion walk which started before we finished our meal. So I didn't get to take the group picture of all the girls dressed up in cute lolita dresses and Japanese street fashion. But I still got to walk with them and get a few shots of them.

Sadly I didn't get to dress up due to malfunction with the outfit I had prepared for it. Hopefully, they have another harajuku fashion walk soon and I'll get to dress up as well.(≧∇≦)

Anyways here's some photos from the other day and a video I edited...









Until next time...じゃあ、また!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That Brandy Melville Experience

KAWAII School Girl!! (。✿‿✿。)

Beauty tip of the Day!!